MoreStaff are a well established recruiter in Bedfordshire, with a solid base of loyal clients. They wanted to maintain these relationships and develop business with new clients. They enlisted the support of Rachel Allen Marketing to deliver an event to celebrate their 25 years in business. Within a 10 week period, we:
- Delivered a 50 person business networking lunch.
- Invited and briefed keynote speakers, including Marilyn Davidson from APSCo (The Association of Professional Staffing Companies), the Town Mayor of Dunstable Liz Jones and Councillor Nigel Long of Central Bedfordshire Council and Gary Johnson from the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Worked with PR agency to secure press coverage in local press plus Business Insider, APSCo, Business Money and Recruitment International.
- Gave the website a refresh in line with re-worked branding on a very small budget.
- Delivered a new 25 year ‘nostalgia’ newsletter/brochure to drive new business, outlining the heritage of the established business plus the drive for new growth.
- Briefed and managed on-site photographer.
- Supported the client team in writing speeches for the day.
- Provided full on the day event management including live updates from the event on social media.
- Increased Twitter followers from 156 – 696 within a four month period.