AllenDay are a specialist healthcare recruiter based in Bedfordshire, the sister company of the well-established MoreStaff, providing nursing and care home staff plus non-medical and non-clinical roles. They were formed in 2014 to provide a tailored service to the NHS after successfully bidding for an NHS contract.
AllenDay were a new brand to the healthcare market and needed to build up credibility within the marketplace. They employed Rachel Allen Marketing to deliver a new corporate website to allow them to generate interest in roles from candidates, efficiently process candidate applications and to support them in attracting new care home and nursing clients. In addition, they wanted to promote the wealth of recruitment and health care experience they had by launching a blog and a new social media strategy.
Successfully launched a new recruitment website for AllenDay within an 8 week period, including all elements of project management with the web developer and production of the content, including:
- Designed user journey through website with calls to action/conversion always front of mind
- Copywriting to support SEO
- Sourcing images and managing photography where needed
- Testing full functionality of the website
- Campaign to launch the website to the healthcare market
- Introduced a healthcare blog to position AllenDay as an expert in the field and to drive candidates and clients to the website
- Introduced a social media strategy, taking Twitter followers from under 50 to over 750
Founder of niche beauty product, appeared on Dragons’ Den in 2015
PGW Global Risk Management
Sales Director for ongoing client
The Salt Cave MK