RACHEL ALLEN MARKETING LTD – GDPR Policy
This notice explains how RACHEL ALLEN MARKETING LTD collects and retains information on customers and how we keep it safe.
As a customer of RACHEL ALLEN MARKETING LTD, you have provided us with the following information:
- Name, Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, Web Address
- In order to allow legitimate business activity to take place, we require this information
Why do we collect this information?
- We require this information in order to process your order for the services you require and to provide your invoice
How do we keep this information?
- Our customer database is held on a cloud based, secure server. It is an Excel spreadsheet and we maintain regular updates in accordance to guidance from Microsoft. Find out more here.
- We do not keep any hard copies of your data
- Your data relating to invoicing may be kept for up to 7 years in order to comply with the HMRC invoicing guidelines
Who has access to your customer data?
- Only Rachel Allen of RACHEL ALLEN MARKETING LTD has access to client data.
Website and email marketing
- If you complete our online form to download a Content Calendar, you will receive an automatic email with the attachment included. Your request for the Content Calendar and your email address will be sent to email@example.com
- If you subscribe to the RACHEL ALLEN MARKETING blog, your data will be stored in Mailchimp. Their policy can be found here
What are your rights relating to your personal information?
- At any time, you can view your customer record
- If any personal data held is incorrect or if you wish for it to be amended, you have the right to request this
- If you wish to make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information, you can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you on an individual basis – you will not receive any email marketing
What happens if there is a breach of your personal information?
Founder of niche beauty product, appeared on Dragons’ Den in 2015
PGW Global Risk Management
Sales Director for ongoing client
The Salt Cave MK