If you’re a small business and aren’t sure how to get started on social media, this is the course for you. It’s very practical and the aim is to give you everything you need so that you can manage your own social media profiles.
Initially, we will cover the benefits of social media and look at which channel is right for your business. Then, we
will look at how social media links in with blogging and some important rules for managing your social media.
The focus is on Facebook as this is the largest social media platform, however we will also touch on Instagram
You will come away from the course with LOADS of ideas about generating content and the knowledge and
confidence to adapt this content across all your social media channels. At the end of the course, you will have
your own content calendar to use for your business and a monthly checklist to help you manage your social
– Which social media channels should I use?
– How does social media help the performance of my website and why should I consider blogging?
– How to optimise your Facebook page.
– How to set the tone for your social media.
– How to utilise the other content on social media to support your social media presence.
– Ways to plan, create and schedule your own content.
– When to boost posts.
– The basics of Facebook advertising.
This course can be customised to the client’s needs, however prices start from £120 for a 2 hour course.
To book this training or to find out more about the packages available, contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07734 886538
Founder of niche beauty product, appeared on Dragons’ Den in 2015
PGW Global Risk Management
Sales Director for ongoing client
The Salt Cave MK