These T&C’s are a guide for both Rachel Allen Marketing Ltd and the client so that everyone is clear from
the outset about how we can work effectively together.
1. My number one aim is to be as responsive as possible for clients; however, I do on site days
for other clients so it can be difficult to respond immediately. Always leave me a voicemail
or drop me an email and I’ll get back to you as fast as I possibly can.
2. In order to be most efficient with time (and your monthly marketing budget), I do try to do
as much of my work as possible over the phone or by email. I’m happy to use Skype as well
if you prefer.
3. Meetings within a 20 mile radius of Milton Keynes are fine and I wouldn’t charge any
expenses for that. Any meetings over a 20 mile radius of Milton Keynes would incur a 45
pence per mile fee, which would be added to your monthly invoice. This would be less the
initial 20 miles, which I would cover myself.
4. You will be invoiced on a monthly basis for the month’s activity that has just been
completed. I am a small business, so payment within 7 days of the invoice date would be
greatly appreciated. Your invoice will be sent to you by email.
5. If you have any additional marketing requirements, I would be more than happy to quote for
additional projects. I charge my time at £50 per hour. I do work with a number of other
freelancers, particularly for technical and design projects, in order to provide a complete
service for my clients. You may be required to pay them directly for work; however you
would be advised of this from the outset.
6. I am more than happy to work with any supplier that you currently have (ie: web designer),
however would not directly brief them on any work without prior agreement from you.
Rachel Allen Marketing Ltd
Founder of niche beauty product, appeared on Dragons’ Den in 2015
PGW Global Risk Management
Sales Director for ongoing client
The Salt Cave MK